MilesWeb VPS Hosting: The Best Managed VPS Hosting Provider of 2021March 12, 2021
In Virtual Private Servers (VPS), there are hypervisors that offer bare-metal or operating system level virtualization for partitioning the hardware so that the web server resources are used efficiently in a data center.
“Bare-metal” or Type-1 hypervisors are considered for offering improved data isolation for security in file storage and allow to run any type of Linux, Windows, BSD, etc. on the operating system. Type-2 or “hosted” hypervisors copy virtualization at the OS kernel level and are used with several managed VPS or cloud hosting plans.
You will find plenty of open source Linux virtualization platforms based on KVM, while Microsoft has Hyper-V with Windows cloud servers, Citrix maintains the Xen server framework, and VMware has a different hypervisor frameworks such as ESXi. With the help of hypervisors, it becomes easy to manage multiple web servers independently on shared hardware each with file storage, isolated databases, and I/O request processing.
VPS web hosting plans are considered as a median between shared hosting and dedicated servers.
With VPS hosting plans, web developers and programmers can create custom server stack software environments for web/mobile application support in production. You also get real time web traffic and system resource monitoring tools for systems administrators with VPS hosting.
VPS hosting is popular among web developers and programmers as it allows building custom server stack software environments and to allocate more RAM, storage, CPU cores, etc. to a web or mobile apps in production. VPS plans are used by PHP, Perl, Ruby on Rails, Python, Java, & ASP.NET developers for installing the particular programming language extensions they need for supporting code on a web server.
Benefits of Managed VPS Hosting
In managed VPS hosting, some of the major functions are controlled by your hosting provider such as security auditing, control panel setup, software installation, troubleshooting, on-call maintenance, and hardware and software upgradation.
- Improved server security: VPS Hosting is considered to be a secure hosting solution is comparison to shared hosting but much of it depends on the configuration. The key advantage of having your website hosted on a VPS Server is that you get complete root access. With full access to the server you can configure the server or install compatible applications to improve your server security.
In managed VPS hosting plan, the hosting provider configures the server for making it robust and secure. It is done by installing essential applications and removing unnecessary services which might act as a major roadblock in enhancing the server. With managed services, you can take the advantage of your full root access.
- Improved performance and website speed: Performance and website speed are highly important to compete in the online world. Slow website speed can take away a significant portion of your potential customers. If your website loads faster, you have a better probability of ranking higher in the search engine algorithm. Moreover, it enhances user experience by decreasing bounce rate and improving engagement time on your website. The fact is that more engagement means more business. Managed linux VPS hosting enables the hosting provider to take care of your server for delivering robust performance from the backend. The web host will install the latest updates and patches that help your website to run smoothly in the frontend.
- Cost-effective: Managed VPS hosting is a cost-effective solution for new website owners who can’t afford to buy a dedicated server. It may appear to be a bit expensive than unmanaged VPS server hosting but it provides value for your money.
- Customer Support: You get better customer support with managed VPS hosting for round the clock. When you are new to hosting, you might have many doubts related to your hosting plan or server management. The dedicated tech support team of a managed hosting solution provider takes care of the server management and availability. This helps your website to run smoothly.
- Ease of use: Managed VPS hosting offers easy-to-use hosting solution for new website owners. All the features required to run your website is taken care of by the hosting provider, to make your experience of running your online business easy.
Below is the review of the best managed VPS hosting provider of 2021:
India’s leading web hosting company, MilesWeb was started in 2012. The company is an independent provider of hosting solutions and has been rewarded for quality services and robust performance at affordable prices. Today, they have over 28,000 customers on board. They have wide range of hosting solutions such as shared, dedicated, reseller, VPS, cloud and WordPress hosting. Their 24*7 available customer support team is always ready to help their clients on any issues via live chat and email.
Managed VPS Hosting Plans
- Choose Your Control Panel
- Multiple Choice of Operating Systems
- Cloud-Powered VPS
- Enterprise-Grade Hardware
- Free Website Migration
- Solid-State Drives
- Free VPS Management
- SSH and Root Access
- Resource Monitoring Dashboard
- Host Unlimited Sites
- Instant Provisioning
- No Setup Fee
- Robust Infrastructure
MilesWeb’s managed VPS hosting is the best as they take care of your server management, allowing you to focus on your business growth. Also, their managed VPS hosting plans are much affordable as compared to other web hosting providers.