High Paying Jobs From Home – Making Money OnlineMay 6, 2020 By [email protected]_84 Off
There are several benefits if you work from home. For one, you get to spend more time with your family. You also get to cut back on additional expenses associated with having to go to work daily – like the cost of commuting, or the cost of childcare services. But for some ‘work from home’ jobs, the benefits get even better – thanks to surprisingly high salaries. Here are some of the most enticing jobs from home:
1. Marketing Manager – Like managers in any department, working from home is becoming more common. These lucky fellows may earn up to $104,400 annually. An online master’s degree in business administration can help you become part of the ‘lucky ones.’
2. Software Developers – These people develop computer applications, and all they really need to do their job is their computer, along with reliable internet connection. What do these people get when they work online from the comforts of their home? They enjoy an annual salary of up to $83,130. An online bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering is ideal if you want to pursue a job in this field.
3. Financial Analysts – These professionals guide various companies and organizations by advising them where, when and how to invest their money. Their service yields them a salary of up to $70,400. You’ll need an online bachelor’s degree either in accounting, finance, economics or business administration to enter this ‘work from home’ profession.
4. Sales Representatives – The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) pointed out that one out of five sales representatives work telecommute. They also pointed out that the highest sales jobs involve technical or scientific products, with top sales jobs yielding annual salaries of up to $68,270. To qualify, you can take an online bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communications.
5. Personal Financial Advisors – These people help individuals and families manage their money and keep their assets safe. The nature of this job makes it suitable for working from home. Annual salaries in this profession may amount up to $67,660. An online bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business administration is required for this field.