DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 23, 2020–
The “Drug Modeling Software Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product type; Application, and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the global drug modeling software biopharmaceutical market is expected to reach US$ 11,299.85 million by 2027 from US$ 6,205.22 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global drug modeling software market, and the drivers and deterrents pertaining to its growth.
Based on product type, the drug modeling software market is segmented into database, software, and others. In terms of product type, the software segment held the highest share of the drug modeling software market in 2019 and is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 8.4% in the market during the forecast period. The growth of the market is attributed to the growing demand for effective therapeutics and increasing number of drug discovery efforts of various biologics across a wide range of therapeutics. Additionally, strategic activities by service providers such as collaborations, product advancement, and product launch in order to expedite drug discovery timeline are further accelerating the growth of the market.
The market growth is also attributed to a few key factors such as increasing adoption of in-silico modeling tools in drug discovery, and rising economic burden of drug discovery. However, less adoption in emerging countries is expected to hamper the growth of the market up to certain extent during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the drug modeling software market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global drug modeling software market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Increasing Adoption of Modelling Tools in Drug Discovery
- Increasing Economic Burden of Drug Discovery
- Less Adoption in Emerging Countries
- Strategic Activities by Market Players
- Growing Adoption of Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery
- Crown Bioscience Inc.
- Chemical Computing Group Ulc
- Nimbus Therapeutics
- Schrdinger, Inc.
- Dassault Systmes
- Genedata Ag
- Biognos Ab
- Compugen Ltd
- Acellera ltd.
- Leadscope, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z4eci8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200923005535/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/23/2020 08:33 AM/DISC: 09/23/2020 08:33 AM