Gadgets And Their Importance In Our LifeMay 3, 2020
Gadgets are electronically simplified applications that make work easy. They play a significant role in the common man’s life and we have grown so used to it that it becomes very difficult for us to think of daily life chores in the absence of gadgets. Ranging from a washing machine, a chimney or an electric hub, the churner or simply the television set; gadgets have invaded each and every part of our life and have proved themselves to be useful.
Gadgets and their importance
1. Gadgets increase our efficiency. Before the invention of the telephone or the more recent e-mails, sending messages and letters would take days to reach its destination. The soft wares used for application in the internet and the telecommunication are nothing but technical gadgets. These gadgets actually have increased human productivity in terms of work and made the world a better place to live in.
2. A gadget brings joy to the family. With the advent of web-cam and other video accessories, staying away from family and friends is no longer painful. These gadgets can make distant things come near and makes human accessibility very easy.
3. Gadgets make things compact- Take the example of a Swiss Army knife. It can be used as a spoon, knife, twizzer, bottle opener, fork etc. In a single gadget a user can get the function of more than one product.
4. They help in saving space. Initially in the early years of telecommunication the wired handsets could be positioned at a prescribed position only for connectivity. With advent in technology, mobiles were invented that allowed users the freedom to access calls when moving around. With a blackberry one can also avail internet facilities when moving around.
5. Gadgets are fun! iPods, music systems, video games, DVD and most important of all the popular idiot box of ours-“TV” need no introduction as to how enjoyable have they made our lives. These technical gadgets have the power to make us smile by having access to our emotions and needs. They are instruments that can ward off the feelings of loneliness. They are so fun that it actually becomes very essential to integrate them with our lives.
So, gadgets not only make our lives easier but also save our money and precious time. Buying a single gadget will give us the functions of many. This makes gadgets cheap and affordable. It can therefore be concluded that gadgets are not only important because they make our lives easy but also because we can play with them.