iWave Systems and Crank Software Partners to Enable Enhanced User Experiences in HMI SolutionOctober 14, 2020
iWave Systems collaborated with Crank Software to provide 3D touch screen interfaces on iWave HMI solutions. The partnership enables iWave’s customers across the Medical, Industrial, and Automotive domains to leverage application ready HMI modules with suitable 3D GUI and accelerate the development of secure and reliable end applications.
Built upon multi-core ARM processors with 3D graphics and multi industrial interfaces, the iWave HMI platform offers modular solution optimized for a range of use cases in Food and Brewery, Vending Machine, Remote patient monitoring, Infotainment, Interactive Kiosk, and integrated IoT systems.
iWave HMI Features Include:
- Standard 7″, 10.1″ and 12.1″ display and Projected Capacitive touch, with the custom option for Touch cover.
- Support for Industry standard interface and wired/wireless connectivity.
- Application ready solution with the standard configuration of HMI with SDK on Linux and
- Custom API and UI implementation.
- Panel mount and Open frame fixture options
- Custom design and retrofitting of HMI and control panel
- Custom design meeting functional, IP, visual, and certification needs
- Support HMI solution to the customer on long term, 5 + years, on ODM model.
- Crank’s GUI development software Storyboard integrates a robust embedded GUI framework that enhances user experience and functionality of the HMI solution.
Storyboard offers the following features in the iWave HMI platform:
- Media-rich user interface development – Graphics, Audio, Connectivity
“no programming” UI framework
- Ability to import and re-upload files from Photoshop and other design platforms
- Integrated animation timeline tool, testing, & validation tools
- Adaptable to technology stack changes (hardware & software & OS)
- Storyboard’s runtime allows the GUI to be deployed and run on the HMI platform, without compiling any code.
iWave offers Crank support on 7″,10.1″ and 12.1″ display configurations that are based on latest carrier card and SBC designs. iWave ensures value as an ODM partner by providing product longevity for 5+ years, extensive customization of hardware, software and mechanical design, and a technical support team. iWave is also able to address diverse custom design requirements and design an ideal system for customers who are typically OEMs and system integrators.
For more information, visit: https://www.iwavesystems.com/
About the Author