Behringer B2031A Review – The TRUTH About Behringer Truth Studio MonitorMay 5, 2020
Reading B2031A review, the B2031A is indeed Behringer Truth. I failed to come across a single review that downsized the down-priced active studio monitor so I thought I’d give it a try. I searched / sought for a pair of Truth B2031A Studio speakers at my local guitar center and turned the boring sober looking puppies on.
Ehhh, the bass was too flat and I wasn’t impressed. But all of the sudden, the store rep reaches over to the mixer, fiddles around and said “Oh wait…..” THUUUMP! I didn’t hear a single word the store rep said after that.
The TRUTH B2031A wasn’t such a sober monitor speaker after all.
The Behringer B2031A Studio Monitor is simply amazing for its price tag. These high resolution 2-way reference studio monitors are designed for near-field monitoring apps, ideal for small mixing environments and home entertainment like surround sound.
Another attractive feature about the B2031A is the calibration certificate that comes with every Behringer Truth. The diagrams on the certificate shows a flat response for every speakers, which proves that the B2031A delivers in your ears the truth. Lie-Detecter Test… Passed.
Let’s see what other features the Behringer Truth B2031A has to offer:
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 265-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Long-throw 8 ¾” woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Active crossover network
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- inputs with XLR and ¼” TRS connectors
- exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
They are durable, powerful, and precise. Overall, for the price that they charge for the B2031A, you can’t find a better Active Monitor than this.